Sunday, August 3, 2008

Holiday cards in August


Good Afternoon!

Holiday cards in August.... oy! I saw everyone putting holiday cards on their blogs in July and I thought to myself.. if I ever start a blog I won't do holiday cards until the month of the holiday. Boy that didn't last to long. I was watching Angie's card of the week tutorials lastnight trying to get inspired to come up with something fun.. and this is what came to me. I've always thought the scallop punch looked like a wreath to me, so this was the perfect way to use it as such. I've even told my husband it is a candidate for this year's Christmas cards. It is SUPER easy. Take a 12x12 piece of paper and a 3 inch strip off. Then score that strip at 6. Take your scallop punch and punch out the scallop near the top. Add the sentiment from the Circle of Friends stamp set, add ribbon and sentiment on the front and your done! Start to finish was about 5 minutes.

Hope you enjoy and I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: