Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Christmas Cards


Good Evening;

Tonight's post is a picture of one of the Christmas cards I'm thinking about doing this year. I received my Sizzix System Converter in the mail yesterday. Oh my gosh! How did I ever live without that thing? I knew that it was coming, so while I was in the LSS the other day I picked up this cute wreath from Cuttlebug. It's a die and embossing folder. Let me just say.... LOVE IT!!! I plan on going back soon to get some more. These are so much fun! I was greatly saddened to see that my Fiskars texture plates wouldn't go through my Sizzix though. So I'm gonna have to break down and get another machine. I was reading on SCS lastnight that they would go through a pasta maker, so I might go that route. I don't know...

Hope you enjoy and I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: