Friday, August 1, 2008

Goodies!


Good Afternoon!

So lastnight I had a great time with my friend. We went shopping and I spent about 4 hours lurking around crafty stuff. Here's what I got... from the $1 store... 6pk of photo frames to alter, mini clipboard, and 3 buckets, more coasters. Then I went to wal-mart, where I got my first bottle of modge podge, and 5 yes 5 cuttle kids dies on clearance! They were the 4pk dies. (I use the cuttle kids for now, until I can justify buying a bigger machine... we'll see how that goes) I also got a baseball card collector album to put my dies in and I plan to alter it. I'd love to take pics of all my goodies right now.... but what hubby doesn't know won't hurt him ;)

I also received my trade from Splitcoaststampers... Circle of Friendship. Be on the lookout for future photos using all of these supplies!

Hope you enjoy and I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: