Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pen/Candy Holder


Good Afternoon!

Hope you had a great day. I learned how to make this from Dawn's Stampin' Thoughts here. They are so fast and easy... once you get the pattern down you can probably whip up 100 of these in an hour.... not that you need to. ;) I thought these would be really fun to make for "Back to School" gifts. Dawn uses snail adhesive on the bottom of hers in her video. I would recommend using a small piece of sticky strip as mine keeps coming apart at the bottom. I'll be honest, I'm not crazy about the color scheme... but I have a ton of yellow cardstock that I'm trying to get rid of.

Hope you enjoy and I'll see ya tomorrow!

(P.s. My post will probably be pretty late tomorrow, I having dinner with a good friend of mine and then we're going shopping! Hopefully I will come home and have some goodies to share! )

No comments: