Sunday, July 20, 2008

More Stationery Boxes




Good Afternoon!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. Today's post is a stationery box I made for my sister Becky. Inside it has 12 monogrammed cards, 2 3x3 cards, and I'm going to finish making the tags for it today. It also has an altered notebook that I made for her, an address book, and pencil. I LOVE making these boxes! I found the tutorial on Jacki Topa's website. The words on the address book say "Family and Friends" which I used Wal-mart Rub-ons. I couldn't get the pocket to work for the stamps, so instead I made my own designer background paper by stamping with Real Red ink on Real Red cardstock the words "Happy Birthday". I hope she enjoys it. She hasn't seen it yet, and I will be taking it to her when I go to visit her next time.

Hope you enjoy and I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: