Monday, July 21, 2008

My version of a CASE


Good Evening!


Hope you all had a wonderful day. I have been in a "stampin' slump" and couldn't come up with anything creative. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be to come up with something new to share with you. I decided I would try my hand at CASEing. (Copy and Share with Everyone) I found this card lastnight and decided I had to make it. You can see it here. Now, let's pretend I can see straight and let's not notice that the bow is way off center on my card. :) Good thing this is my sample card! hehehehe. What do ya think? I embossed the background flowers. It's hard to see in the picture, but it's there. I also embossed the pink flowers, but I don't think the ink was "wet" enough to hold the powder. It didn't turn out the way I thought it would, but I like it!

Hope you enjoy and I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: