Monday, July 28, 2008

Origami box




Good Evening Stampers!

Today's project is an origami box. I learned how to make this box from Dannie's Designs Blog. She has some awesome videos. I made my box a little bit bigger than the one she makes in the video. I used a 12x12 piece for the lid, and a 11x11 piece for the bottom. I would recommend using a 11 3/4 x 11 3/4 for the bottom instead of the full inch difference. The reason being, the bottom of my box keeps falling out. Also, I found the center of my paper by folding it... I don't recommend you do this because you can see the lines in your box lid. Other than that, I am really happy with how it turned out and can't wait to make a bunch more! I know this one is a little plain, not sure how to finish decorating it yet.

Hope you enjoy and I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments: