Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Organization

I've been wanting to get one of these things forever.... I still don't have one, but I'm on the look out at thrift stores... Everytime I saw it at my friend's house I thought "What can I do with that to make it crafty" Well, Patter already beat me to it. Check out her post here. If you're anything like me, you are now looking at everything in your home thinking "How can I make it crafty?"

If you have anything that you've made crafty, be sure to send me a picture or a link. I'd love to see how crafty y'all are. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool....and my daughter has one in her toyroom...But, I would make her to sad if I took it away. I guess I will have to get my own. thanks for sharing and in case you didn't get my message. Watch your snail mail. I sent ya a little something. Lemme know when you get it.
Blessings
Sherri