Saturday, October 18, 2008

Guess who got her groove back?!


Nope, not Stella :)

Me! I've been in such a funk lately. I couldn't get inspired by ANYTHING.... I did several blog hops, I stalked SCS, I went to all the craft fairs that were local, I looked and looked at endless catalogs, and nothing would come to me. I decided that today, no matter what I was making something and posting it. I decided to check out Michelle's blog. I hadn't been there in awhile, so I got caught up, and lo and behold! It hit me! A Kimono card!!! These are so much fun to make, they are SUPER easy, just follow her step by step tutorial found
here. I made this one for my step-dad's birthday. It was last week, but we are going to see him next weekend so I figured I would just hand it to him. I've also got a couple more fun things to show you, but I'll save them so I can get back to my daily postings. Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa HOooooo mY girl is back! Very Nice Card...Welcome back! I was going to send out an APB on you. I thought you were lost.
Have a wonderful night "Stella" lol