Sunday, November 2, 2008

How sweet is this?!

Hey All;

I'm back from my mom's and OH MAN I can't wait to show what we did.
But first, I must show you how sweet the stamping community is. As you all know I met Sherri on SCS when she announced that she had started her own blog. She inspired me to create mine. Over these last few months, we've become friends. She announced she was on the DT for Firecracker Designs, and I had to send her something. I sent her the note book she posted on her blog. She sent me some "happy mail" this week and it arrived the day I was leaving for mom's. It was perfect. I had mentioned that I liked one of Pamela's stamp sets, and she had it and sent it to me.


How cute is this set? It just so happens that I have several birthdays this month to make cards for. Thank you Sherri! It will be very loved! Stamping has introduced me to some wonderful people and I can't wait to meet more of you!

I'll be back tomorrow with one of our creations. Happy Stampin' Y'all!

No comments: