Monday, September 8, 2008

Shelly

Hello all you stampin' peeps...this is Shelly's husband. Shelly will not be posting on her website for the next few days (as you have already probably noticed) as she hurt her back and is flat on the floor for the next little while. Being as I have zero stamping experience...I don't think I should put up some grade 2 items and insult all of your stamping expertise =). Please bear with Shelly as she recuperates over the next couple of days and I am sure she will be back posting soon!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh you poor thing! I know back problems are no fun. What a sweet DH to post for you to let us know what is going on!

Teresa said...

Shelly,
Hope you feel better soon! How sweet of your hubby to post for you!

I love your work and your blog!

Anonymous said...

I hope your alright and you get better really soon. If no posts I can't "stalk".

and...How sweet your husband is for posting for you.

Ann said...

Oh, Shelly, hope you are feeling better soon! I've had back problems lately, so I know what you're going through! ((Hugs))