Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Personal Record


Good Evening!

Tonight's post is late... I know... I'm sorry but it's Big Brother night! Only a couple more weeks before it's over. Tonight's card was created start to finish in 17 minutes. WOOHOO! I've never made a card that fast... (without having help) I absolutely love it. Frosty is popped up on pop dots and so is the sentiment. I used a small piece of ribbon to tie it all together. The background is done with the CB folder D'vine Swirls. Isn't it cute?

So yesterday I called myself plain Jane. Today I was informed that I'm not plain Jane... I'm CAS (Clean and Simple) which by the way sounds way cooler than plain Jane. So call me CASS (Clean and Simple Shelly)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE.....I love christmas/winter cards! They are my favorite. I don't think you can go wrong with ANY design.

Have a good day!

Ann said...

I LOVE SNOWMEN! This card is so cute! :D