Monday, September 1, 2008

I really do have something to show....

I just can't show it until Friday. :( It's my mom's birthday card and I can't share it until she gets it. However, I do have some good news. My friend Sherri made the Design team for Firecracker Designs by Pamela. It's a stamp company I've never heard of. I checked out the site... and I'm impressed. PLUS she's only been stamping for 3 months.... 3 months!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?! When I saw her cards my jaw dropped. I've been stamping for 5 years and I am not that good. Or at least I don't think I am. I think I'm pretty plain Jane. So with that said, please check out Sherri's blog. Stamping Serenity. It's on the right hand side of my blog.

I've had a couple of people ask me about the store. No you didn't miss a post. It's something I've been working on behind the scenes. I've got the pricing done... and I hope it's not so low that I'm giving it away, but I wanted it low enough that people will purchase the items. I've also got the pictures taken. I am in the process of cropping & editing them. THEN of course comes the blogging part that I don't totally understand... getting posts to stay in the order that I want them. Everything I added last night kept pushing my welcome message to the very bottom. So, once I finish working out the kinks I will be in business! I was soooo hoping to have it go live today for Labor Day and have specials and all sorts of fun stuff, but sadly I failed. Here's hoping I have it done soon.

Now that I've rambled on long enough. I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that I really do appreciate all your comments and visits. It warms my heart to see that you all enjoy my posts and think my stuff is really cute. I am my own worst critic so when someone comments on something I thought was hideous, it makes me feel a whole lot better. THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting me today! Please come back and see me again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelly, Your to sweet to announce my good news! AND I love your cards too. Your not Plain Jane. I would consider your style CAS or (Clean and Simple) which I wish I could be more like. I have some funky thing with many layers and embellishments.

Anyway, Enjoy your day and when the store is up and running lemme know! Oh and I can't seem to send you a regular email? I can't find anything that says email me.

~Sherri