Monday, August 24, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Well, here there and everywhere..
-Let's start off with a few updates. I'm a grandma.... yes you heard me.. grandma at 27. OIY! My husbands oldest daughter blessed us with a baby girl. She's adorable. I haven't gotten to meet her yet, but love her just the same.
-I went camping in May and got to see some friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Those girls have gotten so big! Kelly (my BFF) had her baby boy in July. (Congrats again), and one of my co-workers wife had his son on Aug. 1st. So I've been on baby mode for awhile.
-I went to a scrapbooking expo a few weeks ago with my mom and sister. We ended up getting the Cricut. Let me tell you... WHY did I wait so LONG?! Love that thing. We're going to a new scrapbook store next weekend, I can't wait for that.
-So here are some pics for you. I made the center piece for Brandon's baby shower. It's a diaper cake, and it was really easy to make, and I would love to make a few more. I'm also including pics of the wrapping paper I was asked to stamp.. as well as the card I made for them. I ended up making them thank you cards too, but those got out before I got a picture. (darnit!) I'm also in the middle of making him a baby word book.

I just signed up to do a mini album swap with the girls at http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/ and I'm excited, but scared to death. Will have to post pics after she gets it.

2 comments:

Jill W. said...

wow, a grandma at 27??? I became one the old fashioned way at 45, daughter was 26, and then again last week!!
love the baby stuff you did, very cute.
if you like the cricut you need to check out the link on my blog for the free a week cartridge give away. tammy on that sight is a member of the monthly crop club I belong to.
Excited about the mini-album, looking forward to creating it and receiving yours!!
Again, thanks for doing this with me, I'm still scared but oh, so excited!
~Jill

Kelly said...

yay - love to see you are back online - AND have been very busy! We miss you!