Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuey Tuesday Series Episode 1

Welcome to the very first edition of Tuey Tuesday. The videos are shot in 2 parts. The first video is the first card, and the second video is the second card. I apologize for not showing you samples of the cards we would be making in the video. I didn't realize it until after I had uploaded them both. If you would like to follow along, here are the supplies:

1st card:
1 piece of cardstock measured 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
1 strip of DSP measured at 1 1/2 x 5 1/2
3 tags (I used my Quickutz (QK) Nesting Tags for this project)
Stamps
Ink
Butterfly punch (optional)

2nd card:
1 piece of cardstock measured 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
1 strip of DSP measured to 4 x 4 cut on the diagonal
1 strip of DSP measured to 3/4 x 1"
1 tag (I used my Quickutz (QK) Nesting Tags for this project)
Stamps
Ink
Ribbon
Stapler

Let's move on to the videos!

Watch Tuey Tuesday 2/10/2009 Part 1 | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

part 2

Watch Tuey Tuesday 2/10/2009 Part 2 | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: