Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's time for an update

Hi Everyone!

Hope you had safe holidays. It's the beginning of the New Year and with a new year comes new changes. I am planning on blogging again very soon. My computer is still crashed, but I'm hoping that if I get a tax refund this year I'll be able to get a new one. I am slowly getting back into my stamp room. I actually created 2 cards this week. While I've been away I've been finding some awesome deals at Hobby Lobby (HL) and our Local Stamp Store (LSS).

First off, I just bought the Quickutz (QK) Revolution die-cutting machine. I absolutely love it and am wondering why I waited so long to get one. I still want to get the Big Shot from Sizzix, but this will do for now. I bought the QK nesting dies and love them. I call them my "practice" dies until I can afford to get some nesties. They have some awesome stuff! Check out their website at www.quickutz.com.

Secondly I've been stalking SCS for tutorials, ideas, and new blogs to look at. I learned how to make a mini magazine holder, a pop up card, and a couple other things I can't wait to show you.

Speaking of showing you things... I am still planning on doing weekly video tutorials. (*crossing fingers and hoping for a refund*)

Thirdly, I reorganized my stamp room. I'm hoping that by reorganizing it, I will start using what I have instead of buying new stuff. (We'll see... )

Hope this new year brings you lots of good things. Until next time!

Shelly

No comments: